Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pokemon and Webkinz Coloring Pages

The kids like to print things out from the web, including coloring pages and puzzles. I did a little searching, and here are some links to free coloring sheets for Pokemon and Webkinz.

Pokemon

Coloring sheets, games and puzzles
Coloring pages (not so easy to navigate though)
Coloring pages organized by generation
Some nice Pokemon Art to color
If you're looking for a specific Pokemon to color, this has a good list.

And, while I was poking around, I found a Pikachu Origami.

Webkinz - I could only find one website with any kind of Webkinz printables. Got any others to add to this list?

Some Webkinz scenes to color

1 comments:

Purrfect Polkadot said...

I have a Webkinz printable at my site;

http://printables4kids.com/printable-webkinz-activities/