Thursday, April 2, 2009

DSi Update

I've preordered my DSi from GameStop last night. I asked at the counter which of the two models were the most requested and the response was the Black one. Funny, I thought that the Light Blue one would be more popular due to it having more character. Which one did I get? The Light Blue one of course! I can't wait to try it out on Sunday.

(Don't tell anyone, but I also preordered Rhythm Heaven at the same time!)

There's a launch event going on at Universal CityWalk's GameStop store. It will be on Saturday, April 4, 2009 between 9pm and Midnight. The flier says that there will be Live Entertainment, "Interactive Units", Prizes and Giveaways. I attended the World of Warcraft Burning Crusade release party over there and it was great fun. I highly recommend attending if you are able.

0 comments: