Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Second Pokémon Platinum and Rotom Key Event

I was the first in the family to pick up the new version of Pokémon for the DS. The version I purchased was Diamond. Some time later, I purchased Pearl and much later, Platinum right after it was released. This past weekend, I purchased another copy of Platinum during the Rotom Key event at Toys R Us.

This Key allows you to transform your Rotom into one of 5 different forms: Fridge (Ice), Washing Machine (Water), Lawn Mower (Grass), Fan (Flying).

So anyways, I was taking our first copy of Pokémon Platinum to Toys R Us to get the Key and it just so happens that Platinum was discounted by $5 dollars on this weekend as well. I figured that I might as well buy a copy so that we can get two keys instead of one!

After a weekend of playing my copy of Platinum, I ended up with all three starter Pokémon (Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar) in my party. I'm having lots of fun with Platinum, however, I'm eager to go back and get all the rewards from past Mystery Gift events. I will have to investigate how to achieve that. :)

1 comments:

youlikehitsscript said...

Free big Pokemon game for PC! Our team of dedicated and educated programers finally finished making high quality Pokemon game. We can now, with a lot of pride and happiness, finally present you Pokemon game for PC,Wii and Nintendo. We want everyone to enjoy this beautiful game! http://pokemongamedownload.com/